Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 4 : Day 1A

heh.  So it is even more humid down here at Edisto Island, but the scenery is infinitely better.  Jog/Walked to the beach and back.  Didn't turn around at the halfway point cause I really wanted to see the waves  (took a lot to not dive into them fully clothed!)  So ended up doing a 7 minute cool down to get back which put my total miles at right under 3 miles...not too bad.  Again, the music got me through the last 5 minute stint.  (Alien Ant Farm's remake of Smooth Criminal!) Also rocked a sweat band this morning.  Totally goofy, but no sweat blinding me.  I was soaked head to toe when I got back to the condo, but it was well worth it.  No one was out until after 6:30 (I started at 5:55) so it was really nice.  Tons of birds out.  Ran with sun rising.  Really peaceful.
Thinking that I may do a bike ride tomorrow morning and then do a little resistance training in the evening.  Just as a little boost to the body!  We'll see!

No comments: