Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 2: Day 1

5 minute warm up, 90 second job followed by 2 minutes of walking.  After the insanity that was my weekend I was really nervous about today.  And while it was hard, it wasn't impossible and I didn't die.  The sun, however, is starting to blind me on a few of my turns.  I also added a bit to my route so I don't get too bored running the same thing over and over.
Today I covered 1.8 miles.  Not to shabby for really not doing a whole lot over the weekend.  I have to say that I don't sleep well the night before I run.  I"m hoping that as I get more comfortable in the routine that I will sleep at least normally.  It didn't help that the girl child decided that 5:00 was a good time to snuggle into bed.  It's really not that big of a deal, but the way I sleep with her KILLS my back, so I was really sore even with stretching.  Sigh.
I really thought about doing some measurements to see if there really is a difference happening, but alas, I am lazy that way, so the only stat you get for the beginning of week 2 is my weight... 150.3!  Getting there!
I thought I would do a pic every other week.
Be back on Wednesday!

No comments: