Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 3

Today kicked my ass.  My pulse was racing by the end.  I don't think that the counter thing on my watch was right, or maybe I was counting too many beats, whatever.  However, I moved up to 1.6 miles today. So maybe I was just pushing myself harder...or maybe yesterday I was just REALLY lazy.  I also added music to my MP3 player, which I haven't done since shortly after Elijah was born.  It's funny how much music motivates me.  Some songs I was just struggling through and then something I REALLY loved came on and I would take off.
Anyway, week one is coming to an end.  I hope that Monday does not do me in.  I will be in the 90 second jog/2 minute walk cycle.  90 seconds doesn't sound that bad...right?  heh.  We'll see.
Oh, and my feet, they felt fine today.  So thick socks, no extra arch support, and shoes tied at the perfect tightness.  wahoo.week 1

No comments: