Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 3: Day 1

That just plain sucked.
The cycle is: 3 minute jog, 3 minute walk, 90 second job, 90 second walk...rinse, lather, repeat... only 2 times but still.
Actually, the fact that I only had to repeat this 2 times made it bearable.  As predicted I didn't go as far.  1.642 miles.  Still not too bad.  My shins, quads, arches... everything really, hurt!  But I did it.  Again, the music helped.   Jump, For My Love, The Pointer Sisters, really helped me make it through that first 3 minute jog.  At 1.5 minutes I thought I might just stop an lie down for a minute. Heh.
It didn't help that one of my kids was up every 2 hours last night.  Jerry was up until 2 doing homework.  I'm SOOO ready for vacation.  But not to worry, I will still run.
I am going to do measurements to night.  I'm still at 150, but I think things are starting to shrink a bit.... in a good way!  I'll post a pic on Wednesday. This week is crazy busy.

No comments: