Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 3: Day 2

Same amount of distance.  The humidity was INSANE!!!  I had to go a little earlier this morning due to doctor's appointments.  As I slept horribly last night, I was awake before the alarm and out into the nice cool stifling hot morning (seriously 77 at 5:45 in the morning should only be legal in hell!)  sigh.  Anyway, the 3 minute jogs were a smidgen easier today, at least the first one was.  The second one, I was all feeling good about and forgot that the timer was counting down and not up...so at 2 minutes I was all proud of myself and then realized I still HAD 2 minutes, not 1.  I actually did take a break in the middle of the last 3 minute jog and re-stretched my legs, they got really tight. But I finished it all.
2 good things:  1) I was listening to Bob Marley's 3 Little Birds on my last 1.5 minute jog and as I turned the corner, the sun was just coming over the trees in these great rays and there were three little birds in the road in front of me.  It was pretty cool... also I stole some blackberries out of a neighbors ditch at the end of that 1.5 minutes... heh.  They don't pick them.
2) at the doc's this morning, my blood pressure was 104/60!!  I've never had really high BP, it's usually steady at 120/60.  But obviously, something is going right for my BP to be that low!  so wahoo!
Still no pic.  I thought about it many times yesterday and just never got around to it.  We are going to the beach in the morning.  I'll have someone take my pic there.  That should suffice.
Here's hoping for a bit more distance on Friday and a little less humidity!



Week 3 pic.  Me at the beach.  For comparison, week 1 pic at the top.... maybe a little difference???

No comments: