Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 5: Day 2

Made it through all 5 minute runs without stopping!  Well, that's not true.  I made it up the first hill and I was so proud.  I looked around... no one to celebrate with, so I did a little dance... though to the untrained eye it may have looked like someone about to keel over, but it was a dance.  I did stop my timer for my little hyperventilation dance and then restarted it.  I made it 3/4 of the way up what I call HUGE hill (or my Everest) looked at my watch to see how much time I had left and realized I forgot to start the timer. Started the timer, walked the rest of the hill and then ran the time out.  So I actually did MORE than 5 minutes there.  I WILL make it up that hill before I go.
I did the Turbulence Training "B" workout last night.  The split squats with front foot elevated into the kneeling close hand push up combo hurt a little, but it was still good.  My 30 second rests in between each Super Set was my quick chat with Jerry time.  heh.
I have't weighed myself in a bit... so here goes...down to 146!!!!
That feels good!

No comments: