Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 7: Day 1

I'm going to be on this week FOREVER.  I knew today was going to suck.  I hiked down a mountain last week and carried Grace on my shoulders the last mile.  It was fun, but OUCH!  My back and shins were pretty much shot until today.  I would have run yesterday but we hiked to Triple Falls.
So I got up and went today.  5 minute warm up and 25 minute jog.  WHATEVER.  I did make a 12 minute mile and ran straight for 12.5 minutes.  Then walked/jogged the rest.  It sucked.
I will try again on Thursday morning.
My shin splints came back in one leg.  I think that I will go look at some new running shoes tomorrow.  we'll see.
Stupid 25 minutes.... I WILL CONQUER YOU!!!
PS I didn't do the hills for this... I ran the semi-flat lake trail.  I"m not THAT badass!

No comments: