Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 2...

I went from 1 mile to 1.25 miles today.  I"m not really doing this for distance, but I was a little curious when I finished my loop and had to improvise.  SO already I guess my pace is better.
Monday I was starving all day after the run, so for breakfast today I have had an apple with Nutella and two whole grain waffles.  Hoping this will tide me over until I get back from taking the kiddo to school.  Where I have a cup of Greek yogurt and granola waiting in the fridge.
I also took the inserts out of my shoes and my feet feel much better.  Stupid inserts!
AND I swallowed a stupid gnat.  Dumb gnats.
I didn't do any extra stuff today as I did strength training yesterday.  My muscles were tight yesterday and I felt the burn today, but it was entirely unpleasant.
Hoping the rain holds off on Friday.  I feel like if I miss a day it will take a while for me to get back into it.

No comments: