Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 3: Day 3

Please, someone tell me this gets easier.  I did HORRIBLE on distance.  But, I did finish, and that's the goal right?  Also, my stupid MP3 player's battery was dead.  And since I was already outside, I didn't want to go in and risk waking the kids trying to find a battery.  So, no music today.  The weather, at least, was cooler.  I did a 6:00 run (as opposed to 6:30) this morning, as I did on Wednesday.  It was nice.  Not as many people, and it's light enough to see, but the sun isn't fully up.  I think I will continue this for the next couple of weeks, and then I"ll be in the mountains, where it is supposedly cooler.  heh.
I added pics to the last post.  We'll see how that continues.
Next weeks schedule is going to have me writing stuff on my hand.  It goes like this:
5 minute walk warm up
3 minute jog
90 sec walk
5 minute jog (WHAT?!!?!?)
2.5 minute walk
3 minute jog
90 second walk
5 minute jog.
Holy Monkey... sorta scary actually.
The good thing is with this is the distance I'm supposed cover, I'm already covering.  So hopefully, I won't go backwards.  2 five minute jogs... shooee!

No comments: