Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 4: Day 1

It was hard, and I thought I was going to die, but I made it.  I only cheated once and walked for 3 minutes instead of 2.5.  I made it 2 miles...actually 2.034...but who's counting?  Still hanging out at 150, but my pants fit a bit better and some are actually a little big.
The heat this week may be a huge downfall.  I've pushed my running time to even earlier... but it's still around 74 degrees at 5:45. sigh.  Much earlier and I"ll be running in the dark.  Next week, I'll be on vacation, so I need to plot a track to run there...then it's on to the mountains, where I will finish the program.  So, hopefully I will be super in shape and running 3.1 miles by the time I come home.
On a health note: I have noticed that my heart rate (which was skyrocketing) is not going up as scarily high and is coming down faster.  These are good things, and even if the weight isn't flying off as I would like, it's good to know that my heart is getting stronger and able to handle more!
That's the most exciting post ever.  heh.

No comments: